You really need to check this pattern out! It's very good and it's FREE! Yes, you read it well, it's free! The instructions are in Spanish but you can easily get away with the pictures for each step. The pattern is the Mono Stefanie, by Besty (I don't remember how I came across this, but she is good!). All details here.
Things I've made different and things I should have made differently:
- I've added pockets. I cannot live without pockets!
- I've changed the straps system, I've made it with buttons.
- I've interfaced the buttons part and the back piece where the straps are hanging.
- I should have interfaced the straps, the fabric is too light and I would prefer sturdier straps
Now let's move on to the pictures...
- "Francisco can you pls move? Mom is taking pictures,,,"
- "But I want to be in the pictures with you..."
- "Give me a kiss then..."
PS - Can you spot some cute bubble shorts? Next post... (just need to find the time to write it :-))